Quick, easy and no cooking, this tuna salad in the Italian manner is an excellent replacement for any meal is nutritious, tasty and delicious whether you eat alone or in company. Here’s how you do it.
It is necessary (for 4 people):
- 2 cans of tuna per 170g low-calorie
- 1 can (425g) white beans
- 10 cherry tomatoes chopped into quarters
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil regarding
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
In a medium sized bowl Mix tuna, beans (which you previously rinsed with water), tomato, onion, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and place in the refrigerator until serving.
This salad per serving has 253 calories.