Beetroot is a natural anti-anemic, antibacterials, antipyretic, anti-oxidant, detoxifier, diuretic.
This herb is known as a medicine for 2000 years.
Beet juice regenerates liver and prevents aging of the organism. At an early medicine beets represents a cure for blood, more specifically the treatment of anemia, although it has beneficial effects on a number of other diseases. Beetroot successfully regulates blood pressure. Beet juice is useful antipyretic, because it lowers high body temperature. Seeds of beets used for therapeutic treatment of genital tumors and cancer.
This plant is also known as: anti-cancer, antioxidant, laxative. Beneficial effect on liver disease, lung disease, skin diseases, cleansing the body, fever, liver complications, constipation, cancer, colds, consequences of smoking, cell regenerator, nicotine poisoning, cancer, constipation …
A healthier darker red beets and one that is elongated in shape. After long-term use of beetroot in large quantities may apply certain health problems such as weight in the stomach and digestive disorders.
You need to know that when using beetroot urine and stool a reddish color which is quite normal.
Cooked beetroot is not curative and is useful in a variety of child-therapies. For treatment is used exclusively raw beets.
Beetroot has proved successful as a natural remedy for the following diseases:
- Blood, such as anemia, atherosclerosis, blood fat (cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Liver and fatty liver, jaundice, hard liver cirrhosis
- This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerate damaged cells)
- Cytostatic effects are still the subject of study, and the latest research confirms a positive effect on the change of carcinogenic cells
- Betaine and betacian make beet excellent remedy for the consolidation of the blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
- A high content of iron accelerates recovery and activity of red blood cells (RBCs)
- Diuretic operation beetroot helps in rheumatic diseases and gout
- Today beetroot most used in the most severe carcinogenic diseases: cancer, leukemia and cancer
- Beetroot is an effective drug in the treatment of the effects of radiation, and attributed her strength and protection from radioactivity and of X-rays
- With respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, pneumonia, influenza and the common cold