To get rid of dark circles, puffiness and dark circles under the eyes, use ice made of black and green tea, chamomile or St. John’s Wort
The sexiest diva of all time Marilyn Monroe every morning wiped her face with ice cubes. If this did Marilyn, why should we ignore her advice. Before you can use the ice, remember a few simple tips from a sex symbol.
How to use the ice for good, healthy, fresh face:
1. Never use tap water. Use boiled, filtered or non-carbonated mineral water.
2. Beware of cosmetic ice in the freezer for no more than 10 days.
3. Consider your skin type. Dry skin reacts worse on the ice.
4. Face wipe with ice cube, but no longer than 3 minutes.
5. Soft transition with ice cube on your face from the center of the forehead to the temples, the chin, the ears, the corners of the mouth to the middle ear, the nostrils to the temple.
Cosmetic ice can be prepared using herbs: mint, chamomile, sage or any other you favorite plants.
Mint is useful for a middle-aged facial skin. Sage regenerate skin cells. Thyme makes the skin silky and soft. Aloe juice helps prevent wrinkles and gently eliminates existing, treat acne, blackheads, pimples, and many other plants act anti-inflammatory and toning the face.
Method: Two tablespoons of chopped grass cover with half a liter of boiled water. Cover and let stand for 3-4 hours. Strain and pour into molds and ice in the freezer.
How to use: skin treat with an ice cube in the morning and evening. After that, gently wipe the skin with a towel and apply a moisturizer. Do not forget your neck and chest area.
To get rid of dark circles, puffiness and dark circles under the eyes, use ice made of black and green tea, chamomile or St. John’s wort. It’s beneficial to use frozen milk for the skin around the eyes .
Photo by Ky / CC BY