Lemon juice and egg white are the most powerful aides in the fight against annoying blackheads.
A healthy diet, hydration and careful care of face and body are the best allies of beautiful skin. If you want to get rid of annoying blackheads, use this trick.
Lemon juice is one of the most powerful assistant in the fight against fat and bacteria – both in the household and in the preparation of cosmetics. It is also proved to be a great tool in combating blackheads, closing the pores and brightening the skin – especially the hypopigmented areas after excessive exposure to the sun.
Egg white is also a great ally in healthy and pure face, and here’s how to create an effective mask against annoying blackheads.
1 egg white (carefully remove it from the yolk) 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Preparation and use:
1) fork or wire whisk for whipping egg whites so you get a smooth mixture, then add the lemon juice.
2) Wash your face with warm water to remove any impurities from the face (not to litter skin soaps and gels for cleaning).
3) Apply the mask with a brush made of natural hair on the entire face except for the gentle eye area. (If you happen to reach the eye mask, quickly rinse with warm water.)
4) Leave it to operate 20 to 25 minutes.
5) Peel the mask off your face!
6) After the mask, apply your usual day cream for the face, and especially will be useful to those based soothing chamomile.