In order to protect your hair and prevent its further decline we bring you some useful tips and recipe for healthy homemade mask
The decline and loss of hair creates a big problem for many. The hair usually falls during the summer period when exposed to the sun, and in the fall when the hair is “change”.
However, the hair may decline due to a stress of the body, as a consequence of improper use of a shampoo or of a strong and frequent washing. In order to protect your hair and prevent its further decline in bringing you some useful advice.
1. Use a mild shampoo.
2. When washing, do not use too much hot water.
3. Before washing your hair a good comb out after washing it would not be broken.
4. Natural strengthen the roots of hair – a few hours before washing your hair rub drops of nettle, nut oil or lavender oil.
5. Leaves of lemon – rinse water in which you have boiled the leaves of lemon.
6. Occasional on wet hair, apply a few drops of olive or coconut oil to your hair to give softness, shine and damaged parts will be revitalized.
7. Whenever possible, your hair dry naturally.
A few useful tips
Natural anti hair loss can make yourself!
Rinse your hair with natural teas – it could be a chamomile tea or nettle tea. First, pour a liter of boiling water 4 to 5 tablespoons of dried chamomile (or nettle), drain and leave to stand for 10 minutes. When the tea cools enough to rinse your hair.
If you decide to nettle tea, nettle tea leaves in addition you can make from the nettle root, in which case the result is even faster. You can alternately use the tea from the roots and tea leaves.
Mask for hair loss – mix 1 dl olive oil, 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves, 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and let it sit for an hour. After that, strain, and the oil, add 1 tablespoon honey, 1 egg yolk and a few drops of lemon juice. Brush for painting, apply the mask on your hair, protect wrap and leave on for half an hour. After that, wash your hair as usual.