Passion fruit is a tropical fruit known that in addition to the specific taste and appearance and has many medicinal properties that nourish our skin, hair and keep our overall health. Learn how you can use all of the passion fruit juice.
Passion fruit is a fruit with specific appearance, wrinkled bark and green interior. Because of its sweet taste is mainly used for the preparation of juices, ice cream, cakes, fizzy drinks. It is well known that using this fruit can perfectly cool during the warmer days, but it’s not all the benefits that it can bring us.
Passion fruit is rich in vitamin C, riboflavin, vitamin B2, iron, and yellow passion fruit contains alpha-carotene.
How to make passion fruit juice
The juice of the passion fruit is one of the healthiest juices that will make you fabulously cool and refresh during hot summer days. Very easily you can make it yourself.
Take 5-6 ripe fruits of passion fruit, but make sure that they are not only well rotten ripe. Cut the fruit into two parts and a spoon scoop out the interior and put in a blender. In blender then pour 1/3 of the water, turn and mix so that the black seeds begin to separate from the meat.
Do not overdo the mixing that would grind the seeds. Once you have all grind, strain the juice through a thick gauze so that the seeds are separated. Add more water and sugar to taste, chill in fridge and drink.
Medicinal properties of passion fruit juice
Regular drinking passion fruit juice will provide your body with a goodly amount of vitamin A and beta carotene from which our body has multiple benefits.
- The juice of passion fruit refreshes like no drinking, and will also help to calm a nervous stomach and relax you.
- It has a very strong laxative property and recommended to all who have problems with constipation, but is also an excellent remedy for gastrointestinal problems such as stomach ulcers and increased acid. In this case, should have a half cup of juice every two hours.
- An alkaloid, which demonstrated blood pressure lowering and have a sedative effect.
- It contains beta carotene and vitamin A, which are known antioxidants and thus help prevent the occurrence of carcinogenic and heart disease.
- It is rich in vitamins B2 and B6, and folate, which fosters the health of the digestive tract, mental health and brain function, and besides lowering cholesterol and improving circulation.
For beauty and skin health
This nutritionally and very refreshing drink can be of great benefit to the health and appearance of the skin because it contains vitamins C and A. Vitamin A, beta carotene that is specifically located in the passion fruit juice is essential to keep skin healthy because it fosters the health, repair and reproduction of sound skin cells. Vitamin C, on the other hand is an antioxidant that provides protection of the skin from free radicals stop you from premature aging and maintain a strong immune system.
For healthy hair
Health and appearance of the hair depends on the amount of oxygen and nutrients through the bloodstream to the hair follicle. Hair health is directly related to the health of the whole body and bad hair appearance may be due to lack of nutrition of the body and certain diseases.
As we have already mentioned passion fruit juice is rich in vitamins A, C, B2, B6, and minerals, iron and potassium, which fosters the health of hair. Regular consumption of juice your hair will become shiny silky and strong. Passion fruit can be used to make hair mask.