Champagne is usually drink for New Year’s Eve, but when you find out all its advantages, you will probably want to drink it and the rest of the year.
Most people know about the health benefits of wine, especially red. However, few people know that sparkling wine is healthy too.
This sparkling wine is good for health because it contains high levels of polyphenols. One thing you should be careful not to drink a large amount of it in a short time, because the champagne is quickly absorbed.
Benefits of champagne:
- It protects the brain from neurological injuries received during a stroke.
- It also protects from the degenerative effects of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Polyphenols protect cells from damage.
- Moderate drinking is good for the heart and circulation.
- Reduces the risk of blood clots.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Antioxidants champagne slow down skin aging.