Although only a proper diet can not beat breast cancer, you can significantly help the body to cope. Here are the foods that you need to pay attention.
Many women who manage these diseases are rethinking their diet and wonder what could lead to breast cancer. Many believe that significant changes in diet can greatly affect the final results. Although in this way you can not completely cure the breast cancer, it can significantly improve immunity and treatment easier to bear.
What is useful
There is no food nor supplements that can act as a magic elixir to drive away and prevent the breast breast cancer to return.
If you are recovering from surgery, chemotherapy or radiation, or go to another treatment main goal is of course to get rid of the breast cancer and file a good treatment. That can help the food.
You can not predict exactly how the therapy will flow, can play an important role and your general state of health and weight. When you pass through the treatment listen to your body and reactions. Some women have continued normally prepare meals and work and during treatment. There will be days when you feel weak and you will have no appetite. Be flexible, adaptable, and with the help of doctors and nutricionsite come up with a good diet.
Many fruits, vegetables and protein, balanced choice, will offer you the strength to fight. Will strengthen the immune system and help to fight possible infections during the treatment of breast cancer.
Need to pay attention to:
- Much more fruit, vegetables and complete grains
- Reduce fat intake
- Eat less pickled and smoked food
- Beware of healthy weight (some women are advised to lose weight and)
- Alcohol intake keep to a minimum or completely remove
- Consume, preferably organic food
- Increase intake of turkey and chicken, fish (3 times weekly), legumes, lentils
Broccoli, kale, cabbage, especially broccoli are very important in the diet, as well as grains and raw food. Here are some foods that you should put on the table: rice, corn, wheat, lettuce, spinach, chard, beets, kohlrabi, watercress, celery, parsley, carrots, fennel, almost all types of ports (especially garlic), soybean, peas, peanuts, carob, cucumber, eggplant, tomato, zucchini, pumpkin, green tea, ren, flax seeds and cumin, basil, sage, mint, citrus fruits, pomegranate, …
On the other hand, limit your intake: beef, lamb, cheeses, fatty spreads, crackers, margarine, and grapefruit …
Another useful food
- Olive oil is highly recommended. At least two tablespoons per day, for example, with fresh vegetables. Use 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil 1 cup chopped fresh vegetables.
- When selecting greens, some to be the one with darker leaves, such as spinach, because it is full of folate and B vitamins.
- Tomato would also be included in the diet, because it is full of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that protects against cancer, but also inhibits the development of cancer cells.
- Reduce intake of sweets and go to healthy snacks.