If you think you’ve gone too far during the holidays when it comes to food and drink will surely be necessary a post-holiday detoxification, and we discover how to put it into action in a simple way.
Cleaning the body to not starving and certainly do not see it like that. Detoxification is a chance that you provide yourself to eat healthy, unprocessed food, enjoy natural foods, thus returning the body back into balance.
Detoxification is very healthy way to recover the body from all the heavy, greasy food and adorable in which you enjoyed the holidays and to turn healthy, Organic foods that will provide you with lots of nutrients.
During the week is enough to introduce only one or two days when you drink only fresh fruit and vegetables, or you can completely change the food, feed raw food, throw out the carbohydrates, fats, sugars, industrially processed food and start the day with a glass of lukewarm water in which you squeeze a lemon.
Signs that indicate that you need detoxification:
- Craving for sugar, salt, starch and products from white flour.
- Bloating and gas tormenting you.
- There have you acne.
- Are you suffering from headaches and stomach aches.
- You’re tired and lethargic.
- Skin and hair are you bothering you dry and eczema.
- You are depressed and anxious.
- You have a problem with diarrhea or constipation.
- You often change the mood.
- Concentration of you is bad.
- Weakened you immunity.
- Difficult to remove, but easy to put on pounds.
How to perform a detoxification
Detoxification can last at least three days a week and most do not go beyond that. To properly perform body detoxification observe the following rules and eject the following foods:
- Bleached and refined flour.
- Processed sugars.
- Table salt.
- Trans fats and processed oils of distinctness (corn, sunflower, soybean).
- The meat that is not organic.
- Plants treated with herbicides and pesticides.
- Dairy products.
- Additives and preservatives.
- Fast and fried foods.
- Juices that contain sugar.
- Water from the tap.
- Coffee, cigarettes, alcohol.
Proper detoxification can have a really positive, consequently, such as weight loss, improved vitality and energy levels, improved circulation, improved concentration and better heart function.