This routine includes walking movements of Tabata, which include short intervals of high intense resistance exercises that will help you burn calories faster. If you just walk for half an hour brisk walking, you will burn 170 calories, but with this simple plan you will quickly burn calories, even 245.
1) Walk slowly 13 minutes
2) Then, run the two-minute Tabata this exercise:
You stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and arms bent in front of you so that you fists are in line with your shoulders. Squat as if you sit on a chair, then stand on your fingers and stretch your arms above your head. Repeat this movement for 20 seconds, then rest 10 seconds.
3) Jump like skipping skipping rope for 20 seconds and then rest 10 sec and do another set.
4) Walk at a brisk walk another 13 minutes
5) In the end, the two still run the two-minute Tabata moves:
March in place and lift your knees as much as you can for 20 seconds. Rest for 10 seconds and serve up another set.
Then, you stand to your feet touching and hands stretch out next to the body. Crouch and jump to one side and then again on the other side. Repeat this for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds and serve up another set.
Choose appropriate footwear
Shoes in which you walk must have flexible soles that will allow your foot to move naturally. A great way to check how good the shoes are do the following: bend the shoe in half, and twist from side to side. If the sole too rigid and do not bend at all, do not buy them. To help yourself and do exercise a lot more enjoyable, except shoes it is important to have a watch with a stopwatch and headband.
These exercises for improving posture will help you to increase calorie burning and to reduce the risk of injury.
1) The head: Look in front of you and try to focus at a distance of 3 to 6 feet in front of you. This exercise will naturally help you keep your head where it should be, and not to bend forward.
2) Shoulder: shoulder to hang down, so as to be as far away from the ears.
3) In her hands, bend your elbows at 90 degrees to the body. Slightly tighten the hand into a fist as if holding in your hands something light like potato chips. If you over tighten the arms, hands and fingers may start you are numb.
4) hips: Try to push your hips when walking forward, not upper body.
5) foot: Think of each step as you walk. Take the fifth, and bend when the middle part of the foot and push off on his fingers. When you learn to bend your feet to walk, not to lower the foot flat on the ground, prevents pain in the knees and lower legs.