Rub your palms against each other, to have a good warm up. Warm gently place the palms of the thyroid gland and hold them there for about ten seconds.
This is the famous Tibetan practice for the treatment of the thyroid gland. Provides increased blood flow to the gland. As a result, the thyroid gland is purified.
1. Rub the palms of each other, to have a good warm up. Warm gently place the palms of the thyroid gland and hold them there for maybe ten seconds.
2. Three consecutive swallow saliva or drink three sips of water.
3. Exhale air. As you exhale, bend your head forward and as hard as you cleave his chin to his chest. Hold your chin a few seconds without breathing. When you start to breathe in the air, raise your chin up and throw your head back. Tighten the door as much as possible. Lower lip lift to cross over the top. You do this while you breathe air. In this position, hold for a few seconds head. When you begin to exhale, lower your head back and cleave chin to your chest.
4. While your chin is on your chest, slowly rotate your head to the left, then right, never taking your chin off the chest by pressing the sides of the chest chin. In this way, an excellent massage is performed on thyroid.
5. Re-doing as under item 1, 2, 3, 4. The head is lifted from the inhalation of air and lowers the exhalation. And so the circle (ten times).
Exercise can be done in a sitting or standing position. It is necessary to work regularly and often, it leads to improvement of the condition of the thyroid gland. It is particularly useful in hypothyroidism.
As with other Tibetan exercises is also important the psychological component of the exercise. The exercise you are doing with the love of your body and diseased thyroid gland.