After the exercise we need power, we need to regain lost energy, but not the calories. Try with this shake.
Shake taste is phenomenal, and contains 500 calories. If you want less (300 to 400) eject oatmeal and nuts.
- small handful of young spinach leaves
- 1 medium size banana
- 2 tablespoons pure oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
If you want to reduce your calories discard 1 to 2 tablespoons walnuts or 1 to 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
Place the spinach, banana (chopped), oatmeal, nuts, cinnamon and ground flaxseed in a blender. Put the water and almond milk. Finally put protein powder and crushed ice.
Mix until everything is combined and until you get the desired density of shake. You will receive a 2.5 cups of shake.