Mixing mozzarella with roasted corn in a pan, black beans and avocado creates a Mexican inspired feast. Even with cheese, a greater amount of lettuce contains only 9 grams of fat, and rich in fiber.
- ¼ cup smoked tomato vinaigrette
- 1 dose (425 g) was not with salt black beans, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups dishes based kernel corn
- 50 g of smoked mozzarella, diced
- 1 pint mini tomato quarters
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped avocado
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
As the first in a large bowl, combine vinaigrette, beans, cumin, salt and pepper to taste, and set it aside. Then heat the pan without a handle on medium high heat. Add corn and pan-roast, stirring occasionally until lightly browned, about 4 minutes somewhere. Execute from the heat and leave to cool. Stir in corn and other ingredients in the mixture of black beans and unite. Leave to cool until ready to serve. When cool salad divide evenly into four bowls of salad, which provides four meals.
In one of the bowls we have: 324 calories, 9 grams fat (2.7 g saturated fat), 554 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber and 13 grams of protein.
One tip: If using frozen corn kernels, make sure to defrost and dry them before that you would not stick to the pan.