Pistachios are certainly among the favorite pursuits, we eat while watching a movie or a beer with friends. In addition, they may for a moment to give us rich and sweet and savory dishes.
We bring you 8 healthy reasons why we love pistachios.
1. Health of heart. Recent studies have shown that a daily dose of pistachios can help us improve heart function and prevent cardiovascular disease. Studies have also shown that people with high blood pressure, regular consumption of pistachios help in regulating blood pressure.
2. Healthy fats. Although generally fats, which are located in the nuts are considered healthy, a pistachio portion (about 50 units) containing only 160 calories, which makes them the minimum calorie snacks.
3. Fibers. Pistachios contain more dietary fiber and even oatmeal, which is valid for the best source of fiber.
4. Carotenoids. Who needs carrots addition of pistachios? Pistachios contain high amounts of carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin, which are closely associated with a reduced risk of macular degeneration, a condition that can lead to blindness as we age.
5. Phytosterols. Pistachios are very rich in substances called phytosterols, which have the ability to absorb cholesterol from other foods may be added just because your calorie sweets and meats.
Pistachios – a great substitute for meat
6. Proteins. Pistachios are very rich in vegetable proteins, so vegetarians use a lot of pistachios instead of meat.
7. Antioxidants. Pistachio include phenol compounds which are believed that correspond to certain antioxidant ingredients. Antioxidants us keep the body from oxidative stress that can lead to cancer and heart disease.
8. Nutritional values. Pistachios are a rich source of iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin B6. When all is added pistachios contain more than 30 vitamins and minerals.
If all of this is what we have listed is not a sufficient reason to introduce this great fruit in your diet let you be the reason that they are wonderful taste pasture in sweet and savory dishes for the evening with a movie and beer are unavoidable.