Who says the sandwich is not healthy? The important thing is to choose foods wisely to prepare sandwiches.
We suggest a combination of chicken and arugula. Arugula is a delicious and aromatic salad that will contribute to changing tastes like chicken.
This chicken sandwich – arugula certainly be lunch during diet.
To prepare you need:
- two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- one tablespoon of vinegar
- one tablespoon of dried rosemary leaves
- half tablespoons dried oregano
- pinch of salt
- two cloves of garlic, minced
- two pieces of cooked chicken breast
- six teaspoon crumbled feta cheese
- four pieces of gluten-free bread, lightly baked
- a few leaves arugula
- one tomato cut along
Mix the oil, vinegar, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the resulting mixture, garlic, feta cheese. Gently stir all.
Put the tomatoes on the bread, then chicken with cheese and spices, and then arrange the arugula.