When it comes time for swimsuit, mostly regret that we have not begun to work on her figure for the occasion. But do not worry, it’s not too late! Adopt these habits and you’ll quickly remove fatty deposits from the most critical parts of the body.
Every woman at some point struggled with fatty deposits on critical women’s items, such as the abdomen, buttocks and hips. This struggle is always intense before bikini season.
To achieve the perfect look and without thinking jumped into your favorite swimsuit, it is necessary to change habits related to nutrition and movement, or exercise. The most important thing is not to practice rigorous diets that cause a yo-yo effect, but the smart plate out certain foods and eat the ones that will help you in burning the excess fat in the critical zones.
Insulin is a hormone that helps regulate blood sugar levels. He reduced by stimulating the cells to absorb the excess sugar. The problem with insulin is, in fact, encourage fat cells to take up excess fatty acids from the blood. I often eat meals consisting of foods that have a high glycemic index in which fat from the meal goes straight to the hips, buttocks and waist.
Carbohydrates in foods are to blame for elevated blood sugar levels if they absorb too fast, and the food that causes rapid absorption of sugar is just one that raises the level of glucose at a high level, such should be avoided.
With certain rules you can easily change your diet and lose weight, but it must be based on the mode of plates:
- Weight loss diet based on low-glycemic index, foods divided into a set of red, yellow and green.
Red has the highest levels of GI and have them out of the dish. White bread, cured meats and full-fat dairy products are those over which illuminates in red.
Yellow are those that should be consumed in moderation, such as non-fat cheese, banana, maize and beans.
Green foods should be included in every meal, and desirable collection include: chicken, eggs, fish, low-fat milk, yogurt, apples, oranges, most especially green leafy vegetables and whole grains.
- Portions must be moderate so that portions of meat and fish per meal should not exceed 100 grams, 40 grams of pasta, and rice 50 grams. It is an important relationship “power” on the plate, and make sure that at every meal makes up half vegetables, a quarter protein and grains.
- All vegetables are recommended, especially spinach, Swiss chard, zucchini, carrots, and equally it is advisable to fill portions of fruit snacks. Note the watermelon because its glycemic index is very high.
- Fish and chicken, but only without the fatty skin will help in burning excess fat requires in critical areas, because they are rich in protein and low fat. The meals include a lens, it is an excellent carbohydrate with a low glycemic index and rich in fiber.
- The most important thing is to remove simple carbohydrates like white bread instead of plain rice serve brown rice is rich in carbohydrates and protein, and contains significantly less amount of fat and no cholesterol.