The skin on your hands is thinner than you think.
Hands are in constant use. When the skin on your hands cracked, it affects everything you do. Regardless of the cold days that dry out your skin, your hands can stay soft and smooth.
The skin on your hands is thinner than you think. It is for this reason easily occur due to irritation during use of chemical products (detergents), cleaning the snow and the like.
To keep your hands remained smooth and soft it is vital that you wash them properly, or are caring and creams. Dermatologists point out that the adoption of correct habits of care arm avoid cracking, redness and itching that may arise.
Follow a few simple steps to get your hands remained soft and smooth during the cold winter days:
- During washing your hands thoroughly with soap because it dries and irritates your skin.
- Pay particular attention to washing soap on the area between the toes.
- Use a mild soap to avoid removing the natural oils from the skin of your hands.
- Hands grease with quality cream after each wash.
- Do not use oily creams that are difficult to absorb so as not to interfere in the performance of daily duties.
- Apply cream liberally to the outer part of the palm because the skin there is most sensitive.
- Before going to sleep hands devote more attention so that you dip in hot water for 5 minutes, towel dry and apply a copious layer of cream.
- Wear gloves that will warm your hands and protect the skin from cracking caused by cold air.
What to do when hand skin is chapped?
Dermatologists point out that the frequency chapped hand skin significantly increases during cold winter days and bring a few tips that will help to alleviate already caused irritation.
- Wear gloves when using cleaning agents, but some foods such as citrus fruits.
- Every night before bed, apply a mild and soothing hand cream.
- Avoid using hot water which further dries the skin hands, which may further crack.